Fdn Bikefit Ltd.
United Kingdom, London
Foundation bike fit is run by Wei, an IBFI and Torke certified bike fitter, with over 15 years of bike industry experience.
He is also a Level 2 British Triathlon Coach and Urban Hill Climb cargo bike champion. Although mostly involved with triathlon these days, he secretly prefers hitting the singletrack on his Santa Cruz mountain bike.
As dedicated bike fitters, you can be confident all our energy is focused on finding the best fit result for you, and that’s it. We won’t use bike fitting to sell bikes or be distracted by having to push certain products. We offer a completely impartial and personal fitting service for each rider. Every rider is an individual with a different history, experiences and bio-metrics, so every fit will require different solutions.
This is also why we won’t rigidly follow one bike fit methodology. Humans are complicated and there are no universal laws. We use a mixture of technology, video analysis, functional assessment, rider feedback and comparative testing to find the best results for each rider.
Our aim is to find bike fit solutions that really work, but also to educate fit clients as much as possible, so they can ride away with more knowledge, confidence and empowered to manage their bike positions as they develop. Recognising that bike fitting is a progressive process is important. Our bodies are changing all the time, adapting, absorbing and learning.
A Foundation bike fit is designed to be a holistic process, to create a balanced, long-term relationship between you and your bike, allowing you to ride with efficiency, comfort and speed!
Features that make us unique as a business:
1. We offer access to a saddle library with 100+ models (largest in London)
2. Rider can get a bike fit before they buy a new bike, potentially saving you from wasting money on the wrong bike
3. We have both road and mountain bike test circuits which you can confirm your bike fit on immediately after your session (only facility in UK to offer this)
4. We are completely impartial – we don’t sell bikes – meaning you not only get expert advice, but advice that is not influenced by commissions or partnerships with any specific brands.
5. The most comprehensive reporting in the industry – we actually provide usable fit data for our clients!
6. We have over 220 five star reviews on Google (most of any bike fitter in the UK)
7. Both fitters :Mat (10 years) & Wei (17 years) – have worked in the bike industry for a long time – there’s a lot of amassed knowledge – We’re also both uniquely experienced triathletes, mountain bikers and road cyclists.
8. We are based within an iconic venue – the 2012 Olympic Velodrome in London.
Our personalised ‘partnership’ approach gives you the knowledge and guidance needed to completely transform your riding experience in just a few hours.
What ever level of rider you are, our team will tailor your position so you can ride with more comfort, efficiency & speed.