United Kingdom, Reading
Discover Digital is a leading Digital Agency with a focus on helping our clients navigate the intersection of Technology and Business.
Digital Strategy & Consultancy, User Experience Design, Website Development, Performance driven PPC Management, Kentico Development, Azure Development, Kontent.ai Development, .NET Core Development
We are solving complex problems for leading brands in Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, Manufacturing and Membership Organizations. We advise, Design, Implement and Support your organisation every step through your Digital Transformation.
The Discover Digital HQ is in Reading, United Kingdom, and we also have team members in Athens, Greece. Discover Digital’s structure is simple and allows each team member to play to their strengths. Our Team comprises UX Designers, Front End and Back End Developers, Digital Project Managers and testers.
A Kentico Gold Partner since 2006, Discover Digital is an expert in scoping, designing (UX/UI), implementing, integrating (with various CRMs such as MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot etc) and supporting and maintaining Websites. We are also certified and competent in a range of Digital Marketing Activities, such as PPC advertising. We are a Google and Meta Partner and have a series of partnerships such as Kontent.ai, Umbraco, Translation Services etc.
Discover Digital offers various additional digital services beyond website and custom development. For services, we do not offer in-house (for example, copywriting, branding, and translation services), we have a range of partnerships we can recommend or outsource. The extra services that we offer are:
Digital Strategy, Our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to develop a Digital Strategy that is tailored just for you. We take the time to understand your business, your customers and what you want to achieve. Our research and analysis will help identify growth opportunities and provide insights on utilising digital channels and technologies. We will work with you every step of the way to enable the execution of your strategy and provide regular reviews to ensure you are getting the most out of the ever-changing digital world.
UI/UX Design, we have the in-house expertise to conduct the research, analyse and design user experiences. The Designs are typically implemented using Figma, initially as wireframes, which are used for interactive prototyping. Before the fully realised user interface is layered on top, for sign-off before implementation can begin.
Digital Marketing, including paid advertising (Google text ads, Google Display, Meta, Bing, LinkedIn), SEO and advanced Analytics and Reporting.
Our core Technical development skills are:
Backend: NET Core, Azure Microservices
Frontend: React (Gatsby, Next.js)
Discover Digital’s vision is to provide solutions to our client’s Digital needs. Customer Service lives at the core of our agency, and we achieve this by providing high-quality solutions with access to all our resources. We have not exponentially grown our team or focused heavily on sales, we prefer to have a select number of clients and provide the best possible service and solutions to your digital needs. We see our clients as partners, and our staff is trained to augment and complement our client’s teams. Our vision is to provide solutions to all your digital needs, and if we can not solve a problem, we know someone who can.
We have designed, developed and integrated over 200 websites. We offer several Support and Maintenance packages and can also provide Solutions to your Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising needs.
Discover Digital invests in the continued education of all our staff. We have an annual training budget for all to utilize for upskilling and learning new technologies. In terms of Kentico, our developers are certified, and we also encourage the team to get the Kentico Marketing Certifications to complement the Developer exams.
We are investing in getting our developers Microsoft Certified, including Azure Competencies, and we have a programme to get certain team members Google-related certifications. We have historically participated in and attended industry-related conferences to keep up with current tech trends and share our knowledge and expertise with the community. The Discover Digital core team is very much technically focused. Still, we also have resources with vast working experience in Digital Strategic planning and Digital Marketing, allowing us to deliver technically sound Solutions that ultimately deliver on your business needs and a safe return on your investment.
Adam Judd is the Managing Director of Discover Digital
– Adam has 20 Years of Experience in Web and Digital Transformation.
– Led the digital transformation of a large financial institution in North America, taking them from “no online presence” to a fully digital landscape
– Held various positions in Discover Digital, from Junior Developer in 2001 to taking over as the MD in 2014.
– Championed the architecture of a multi-region global implementation. The architecture was presented at the Kentico Annual Conference in the US and has been adopted in various global implementations
– Technical Authority on the Development of an end-to-end solution for various insurance engines, including algorithm creation and middleware integration
– Developed, managed and supported 100’s digital solutions during his tenure at Discover Digital
Ifigenia Arampelou is the Director of Digital Transformation.
– 20+ Years Experience in Business Strategy and Programme and Project Management
– Instrumental in the development and expansion of the SSE (Scottish & Southern Energy) Telecoms Business by adding new products and services and expanding the digital landscape
– Instrumental in setting up the SSE Smart Metering programme for the rollout of smart meters in the UK
– Senior Manager at the SSE Digital Transformation Programme that led to a significant digital transformation of the Retail Energy Sector in the UK
– Integrating Strategy and Advisory as a Service in Discover Digital since 2017
– Organised and run over 20 different strategy sessions and workshops for Discover IT’s clients and partners