It’s in your best interest to find an SEO agency if you want to rank within your city with the best online results. Businesses gain more exposure by optimizing their local addresses on online maps, but the psychology of online consumers is also related to the culture of their local markets. The deep knowledge about your local consumer is only mastered by agencies that work with your local contracting in mind.
Local SEO even accounts for how physical landmarks influence the buying habits of your leads. You can judge the SEO influence of your brand based on how its online marketing grows the number of contracts you get. Your painting services, however, require professionals to provide a number of SEO services that your brand can thrive on. An agency can develop custom strategies for the specific people you serve.
A Look at Your Need for SEO Services
The best SEO services are known for appearing as a gambit of marketing strategies. Some agencies only do search engine optimization, for example, while others add in guest posting, web design and copywriting. The skills of an agency should also consist of services that help your brand to rank within databases that search engines have for your area.
Expanding Your Contracting Business Online
The diversity within an agency’s skills helps you to build SEO campaigns based on market needs—no matter how big your market is. However, individual campaigns only need a few online tools that can perfect your strategy for generating leads. A single strategy is easier to master and build. Finding out which SEO services are ideal for your brand starts with learning about the following options that online marketers offer.
Search Engine Optimization
Painting SEO is achieved through a group of services within search engine optimization that use customizable strategies to generate “organic traffic”. Search engines are hubs of organic traffic, but it takes a strategic approach to position your SEO in a way that generates traffic from the search queries that people make.
The long-term investment that most blogs claim is necessary for good SEO is not actually that long if you hire professionals, for the real challenge of finally generating organic traffic is in finding an agency that knows how to use painting keywords. A marketing agency that’s competent enough to represent artists in search engine optimization will have these services to offer you:
– On-Page SEO—The keyword optimization done directly on your website is called on-page SEO. From HTML to image tagging, there are over a hundred areas within a webpage that an agency can improve your painting SEO through.
– Off-Page SEO—Putting your SEO blueprint into the website of other brands is what off-page SEO does. An ad agency that develops your “web of influence” publishes your URL on the sites of other brands within your industry.
– Keyword Research—The SEO services offered by marketing agencies will fail to achieve your goals if keyword research hasn’t been done. The best keywords for painting contractors are discovered by finding the competitive use behind, the ad cost of and how often people use the key phrases that you’re aiming to leverage. Agencies, by doing keyword research, publish your website through the exact language that your online searchers are using.
Take for instance Diib’s user dashboard. You will find both on and off-page SEO plus a keyword tool that allows you to search just the right keywords for your local painting business. From backlinks to social media integration, the right software will fine-tune your SEO game.
Content Marketing for SEO
When marketing keywords for painting contractors, content gives us a means of nurturing your consumer into a sales-ready mindset with your brand. Content is a popular tool—because its ability to convey ideas, solutions or innovation is endless. Finding leads can be done with targeted ads or word of mouth, but getting your online prospects to then “buy into” your idea requires content that people understand and that answers their questions.
We can then find the level of engagement that your SEO content has with your leads by measuring conversion rates. Conversions are trackable goals that, when met, increase the number of people who read, find or share your content. The insecurities that online consumers have with contractors that are online are bypassed by creating trust, which written, filmed or recorded content does via SEO.
FACT: Year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8x higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers (19.7% vs 2.5%). (Source: Aberdeen)
PPC Advertising Through SEO
Painting keywords are used in PPC advertising to establish your closest thing to a guarantee in online marketing. Online marketers, based on standards set by agencies like Google, avoid giving guarantees, but you will, at the very least, encounter every lead that you target via PPC advertising. Some business owners see paid ads as expensive, but this is because they lack the right know-how in SEO.
PPC Advertising: PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
The cost of advertising that’s set by a good agency is scalable because it aligns to what your business is also getting back in the form of sales. For artists, we use tracking pixels and testing to ensure that your live ad achieves its objective without you spending more than what you’re getting back in return. You can identify a competent agency by seeing how well they use or understand the following:
– Target Audiences—”Targeting” is how marketers eliminate part of the world’s population in order to reach an ideal consumer for a specific product. Influential agencies research your consumer in order to learn about the age, the level of income and the type of recreational activities that your leads live with. Audience research improves your chances of comprising the right content and message that immediately relates with your core consumer.
– Copywriting—Though the “naked eye” often can’t distinguish it, ad agencies rely on a specific craft called copywriting to write their sales material through. The language that you use is specifically what will generate the sales you seek as a contractor. We use strategic words to peak the consumer’s buying interest. It’s imperative that any agency you’re considering uses copywriting if you want to compete, for all online marketing is eventually presented in the form of writing.
– Tracking and Analytics—An agency’s use of analytics measures just how effective their campaigns are. The central idea behind tracking pixels and analytics is intended to minimize your costs when you’re advertising. The right agency generates analytics in order to find strong and weak areas within the strategies you’re using. Any areas that are underperforming can be isolated for a bit of overhaul—as long as you’ve examined the conversion goals that you need.
This is only one small example of some of the analytics that Diib’s custom software can track. We also keep a close tab on your keyword analytics and subsequent success. You can also see the keywords your competitors are ranking for and align your strategy to be superior to theirs.
Website, Content and SEO Audits
Your contract SEO is incomplete without a way of readjusting your strategy to changes in online environments. Google updates its software weekly, sometimes more often. Artificial intelligence redefines website content daily, and the only way that marketers keep up with the changes in digital marketing is through audits. A marketing audit provides you with insights into the weaknesses of your SEO approach.
It’s not uncommon for a brand’s website to become obsolete in under two years, so be sure to work with an agency that audits the following marketing specs:
– Conversions—We work to isolate the specific types of conversions that you need from your marketing campaigns. Your conversions are goals like 1,000 visitors, 200 signups or new sales. Knowing where your conversions are rising or lowering helps you to allocate your time and resources toward balancing the performance of your online campaigns. There are no limits to the conversions that you can audit, so be clear when discussing your sales objectives.
– Lead Generation—Building your website in hopes of people coming on their own isn’t a successful strategy when online. Your method for lead generation needs to be audited by a marketing agency because finding new leads requires that you adjust to the changing behavior of online users. The world’s advancement in digital technology influences how people use and access the web. An SEO agency finds more leads by also adjusting your strategy to the technologies people use.
– Search Engine Ranking—Our work is ultimately measured by the rank that search engines assign to your website. Website ranks can change within every minute of the day, so auditing your website rank reveals to us what you can consistently do to keep your rank high. We teach you how to find your rank and how to compare it to your competitors. The higher you rank over others in your industry, the more likely you’ll show in search engines.
Diib offers customized alerts and objectives designed to offer key insights into your individual metrics. For example, in the graphic below, the red circle shows one of the Pro Growth Objectives that provides objectives on the improvement of your domain authority and other technical page information. The yellow circle gives you detailed objectives concerning your traffic flow and ways to improve. The blue circle gives you targeted objectives for improving your traffic flow. Click here for a free 60 second site scan.
SEO Marketing for Painting Businesses
You’re a growing business, and the difficulties you’re faced with can be overcome with more engaged consumers. Via digital technology, however, the consumer is actually distant from your brand. Most brands, no matter what their products are, can only make a sale when they’re intimate with their leads. Having intimacy is “marketing 101.” The challenge you have is in “getting close” through the same tools that other brands use.
Think about it for a moment; how effective would you be if your leads met another brand with the same message, presentation and channel that you use? It’s good to be strategic in how you connect with your consumer. It might be even better for your brand to appear without competitors around. Your current market shifts toward internet technology, which covers emails, blogs and webinars.
Let us tell you; being good at painting is not enough. The saturation of any market makes it more difficult for people to find you in it. If the only step your business needs to take is to be more intimate, then we have an answer for you.
Why SEO Services for Small Businesses Work
Right from the start, no special knowledge or experience is required to work with us. What sets our work apart from others, however, is a bit of automation and organization. With you, we even discuss how you can work with software to automate our SEO campaigns for better results. For now, here are some simple steps that can make your SEO more successful than your competitors.
- Having the Right Product: If you don’t have a great product or service, then this won’t work. Reaching thousands of people with one message is best done when that message is life changing. The change your consumer needs only comes through “the big idea” behind your painting services; make sure it’s a bright one.
- Understanding the Audience: What do you think the reaction of your consumer will be when they see your potential results? Knowing exactly how your leads are likely to respond is pivotal. All you have to do is study your consumer, track their behaviors and record their thoughts. Use that knowledge to develop a strategy that makes your message as personal as possible.
- Leading with Their Pain: In understanding your audience, you need to specifically know what makes them upset, feel challenged or stuck. Marketing agencies know how to reach buyers through what’s called “pain.” Just don’t take this too literally. The “pain” of your audience is the thing they need to overcome. Of course, whatever it is, you want to tell them that your services solve those difficulties.
- Guiding Them to the Final Solution: After your leads have followed your message and have engaged with your content, give them the solution they need. The steps above can be done with our help until you get to the point of sale. Position yourself as an expert with answers. Doing so will boost the effectiveness of your SEO.
FACT: 94% of people prefer to do business with the company names that appear at the top of organic search results. Which means, they AVOID paid advertising and even skip over them completely.
How Does SEO Promote Growth in Most Cases?
Search engine optimization promotes your growth via an idea called SEO nurturing. You need to build relationships with your leads—if you want to guide them into sales. Technology is your greatest asset and yet your greatest threat here. The danger with technology is in the distance. As long as you’re forced to engage where you don’t see or hear each lead, you need to connect with them through the exact language they use. Which means, your SEO game needs to be on point and very specific.
FACT: 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information.
Why It’s Imperative to Get Online with SEO
The emerging stats for internet use encourage us to respect the prospect of SEO, and you should do likewise. The industry results are clear, but in order to give you the full picture, you need to start with a look at the following industry facts:
- People Need Internet and SEO: That’s right; there are more consumers to access through the internet than there are phone numbers in the world right now. Online marketing is a thing that you, at the very least, need to try.
- Internet Use is Growing: The world’s population is growing—at a rapid pace. Whether new surfers prefer to use the web or to use apps, they often need a mobile device that operates online via SEO.
- Online Users are Receptive to SEO: Call it a curiosity factor, but the popularity of SEO truly stems from the answers it gives. 90% of all online users start their web experiences on search engines that function via SEO.
Diib® Offers Painting Contractors Custom SEO Solutions
Diib works with painting contractors, like you, all over the world. We help give them a voice they otherwise wouldn’t have. If you are searching for the ideal SEO solution for your growing painting business, look no further. Here are some of the ways Diib differs from other SEO companies:
- Our Custom Alerts keep you informed on your website health and any changes to the google algorithms that can affect your traffic patterns.
- Objectives give customized suggestions on ways to improve your website health and organic traffic.
- We also offer our clients insights into not only their own website health, but that of their key competitors.
- Our software allows you to sync your Facebook profile giving you insights into the specifics of your social media campaign. Things like specific post performance, demographics of users, best time of day to post and conversions.
- Monthly collaboration with a Diib growth expert can help you fine tune your SEO efforts and guide you to growth and success.
Call today at 800-303-3510 or click here to get your free 60 website scan and learn more about your SEO strengths and weaknesses.
There are hundreds of free SEO options available for any number of professions. However, a good SEO strategy takes time and key metrics. A SEO company can save you countless hours, not to mention the stress involved.
According to Google support, these are the steps to list your painting company with Google Maps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- In the search bar, enter the business name and choose the correct one.
- In the Business Profile, tap Claim this business. I own or manage this business.
- Select a verification option, and follow the on-screen steps.
The cost of SEO services varies depending on what is included. Most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $750-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for consultants fall between $80-$200/hour. That being said, Diib services range from free options to $19/month for our Pro Membership. Check out more about what is included here.
The most searched keywords for painting contractors are: (Your City) painting, (Your City) painting contractor, (Your City) painter, (Your City) painting service, (Your City) painting company, (Your City) house painting, (Your City) house painter, (Your City) commercial painter, (Your City) commercial painting contractor, painter in your city, painting contractor in (your city), painting service in (your city), residential painter in (your city), painting company in (your city).
Local SEO provides your potential painting customers the information that they want, when they want it. Even if your business does not have a website, local SEO helps your business stand out in local searches, and helps drive more traffic through online leads.
It could take as much as 6 months to see any reward for your SEO efforts. However, some companies can see results in as little as 3 months.