Dan Scott is a lifestyle store that is a treat for the senses, visually with its beautifully curated products, through sense of smell due to its range of candles, diffusers and soaps and through sound with the soft music playing in the background.
Australia, Ladies Clothing, Homewares, Home Fragrance, Mens Gifts, Baby Gifts, Baby Cloths, Ladies jewellery and accessories
We aim to provide a wonderful shopping experience that will bring you back again and again.
Dan Scott is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Caloundra where it has been trading for the last 10 years. It is run by a mother and daughter team who take pride in their customer service and the range of products that they hand select themselves. Our range is sources from all over the world including Australia, India, Italy, France and China
Dan Scott is a destination store and stocks a unique range of:
– Ladies fashion
– Ladies jewellery and accessories
– Homewares (cushions, throws, lamps, faux plants wall art, wall hooks, vases, pots, baskets plus more)
– Kitchenware (placemats, glassware, salad bowls and servers, tea towels plus more)
– Home Fragrance (candles, diffusers and liquidless diffusers)
– Ladies Gifts (body fragrance, body products, hair products, notebooks, handbags, plus more)
– Mens Gifts (grooming, bathroom bags, mens fragrance plus more)
– Baby Gifts (swaddles, puzzles, soft toys, rattles, bath towels and wash cloths plus more)
– Baby Clothes (organic cotton)
– Beach accessories (beach umbrellas, hats and towels)
Our range of Glasshouse Fragrances home fragrance which includes both the Glasshouse and Circa Home ranges is Australian owned and made. In addition our Salus range of body products and Milkman range of mens grooming are also Australian made and owned..
With both an online and bricks and mortar store customers have the option to shop from the comfort of their home or pop in and enjoy the experience.
Founder Emma came up with the name Dan Scott by looking close to home. Her fathers nickname was Danny and her mothers nickname is Scotty. Dropping the y’s you have Dan Scott.